Every set of JC Custom Forged wheels has a 5-year structural warranty and a 1-year finishing warranty. This warranty is held for structural and finishing defects as long as the wheels are still owned by the original owner. The warranty is under the discretion of JC Custom Forged. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the wheels. Installation fees and transportation fees are not covered by the warranty. Entire wheels are not eligible for replacement if only accessories are defective. Any relevant accessories that are deemed to be defective will be repaired or replaced.
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage incurred as a result of neglect, abuse, misuse, or accident.
- Wheels that have been altered or modified.
- Wheels installed on vehicles over the advised weight loads.
- Cosmetic defects that have occurred due to abrasive cleaning chemicals.
- Discoloration due to neglect. Aesthetic defects on wheels that are mounted.
- Wheels that have suffered damage from the shipping or handling process.
Before sending back the defective wheel, please contact us at email@example.com to initiate the warranty process.
Every set of JC Custom Forged wheels is manufactured on a made-to-order basis and built to each customer’s unique speciﬁcations. We will verify all speciﬁcations with you prior to manufacturing, to ensure the wheels are built to the correct speciﬁcations.
Custom forged wheels are NOT eligible for returns or refunds. The deposit will be non-refundable once the order is confirmed and the manufacturing process has started. Under the circumstance in which you have received an incorrect or defective wheel due to our error, we'll pay for the return shipping costs and replace the wheel(s). Orders which are custom-built to your unique requirements cannot be cancelled, returned, or exchanged.